Up to £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits + L&D
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with experience in Post-Anaesthetic Care/Recovery to join their Edinburgh hospital.
Details of this Recovery/PACU Practitioner vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
* A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As PACU/Recovery RN or ODP, you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Nurse RN/ODP post should be:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* At least 2 years’ experience undertaking Recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
* Have completed ALS or ILS and ideally have completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
* Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
* Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Advanced Life Support