An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our recruitment team as a Recruiter, remote based but to be able to attend our Lichfield office as required . This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hardworking, result oriented and perseverant with flair in selling and customer service. This is a business critical position and is an integral part of supporting our management in identifying best in class staff members.
- Source suitable candidates for roles that are delegated each day through a variety of methods including CV searching, referrals, job board advertising, company website applications, company database, networking and social media
- Conduct in-depth telephone screenings to evaluate candidate competency, motivation and personality fit for each vacancy
- Encourage potential candidates to register their CVs and develop our existing talent pool
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by email/ telephone to arrange interviews and follow through till vacancy closure
- Achieve agreed KPI's for sourcing new candidates while adhering to recruitment SLAs
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information to produce reports for management on recruitment timelines & quality
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in working in a busy fast paced environment with a proven track record in recruitment
- Experience of dealing with people/customers either over the phone or face to face
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills to deal with candidates and managers at all levels
- Good computer skills with knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Database management experience preferably gained using an applicant management system
- Take responsibility and ownership of tasks to ensure completion on time
- Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience are preferred
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
- Endearing And Charismatic