£23,000 - £30,000 + Commission | Experience Essential
SYK Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant, ideally with a background in healthcare to join their busy Keighley office.
The vacancy has arisen due to expansion and will involve maintaining an existing base of clients and candidates in addition to business development to secure new contracts.
Details of the role and what we are offering:
* Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* Depending on experience, a very competitive annual salary in the region of £23,000 to £30,000 plus commission and incentives
* 22 days holidays + statutory/ bank holidays. Holidays increase 1 per year with each year service from Jan, after first year’s full service.
* WPA health care plan
* Free onsite parking and we are a 5-minute walk from both bus and rail links
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities with an in-house Training Manager
* Pension (after successful probation)
* The use of a bespoke database
The role will involve supporting both public and private health and social sector clients in the recruitment of qualified healthcare professionals. You will develop sustainable working relationships with stakeholders through the effective delivery of a high-quality service, maximising opportunities and increasing our market share.
You will be supported by a team of Account Managers and Resourcers who will assist in sourcing new clients and candidates as well as co-ordinating compliance checks, so you will have the opportunity to build and develop your desk.
What we are looking for:
* Proven experience working as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally in a specialist healthcare recruitment setting and able to hit the ground running
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong influencing and sales skills
* Enthusiastic, motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets and KPIs
* Well organised and able to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a good eye for detail
* Commercially aware, confident and resilient
For more information, or to apply now please submit an up to date copy of your CV via the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to employment reference and right to work checks.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to your employment application with us. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation