As part of our continued relationship with an Oxford-based biotech company, we are searching for a Recruitment Partner. This role will be primarily working with the team in Oxford, but there will be opportunities to support the wider International business.
Our client has developed a technology that really will save and change lives. It’s a pleasure to work with them and we are proud to be associated with an organisation such as this.
The Role: Recruitment Partner
You will play a key role in partnering with the International HR & Recruitment team, managing relationships with hiring managers to proactively drive activity on live roles. The roles are particularly niche, so you will need to be creative in how you utilise your own network, as well as exploring other candidate generation activities.
* To manage the full-recruitment lifecycle, ensuring an emphasis on a fair and impeccable candidate experience.
* Directly source and build relationships with active, passive, and future talent pools.
* To serve as a strategic partner and talent advisor to the business, by collecting and sharing data which will inform future decisions.
* Working closely with HR to support the ‘pre’ and onboarding process.
About You: Recruitment Partner
* Ideally, you’ll have 3+ years of recruitment experience, with at least 12-months of that being in an internal TA role.
* A clear understanding of the end-to-end hiring process; taking briefings, strategy design, candidate sourcing, all the way through to offer management.
* Experience of working within, OR with high-growth start-ups.
* A proven track record of filling technically niche scientific vacancies.
If you happen to have an HR/Scientific degree AND the ability to speak a second language, that would be amazing