Regional Campaign Manager, Disney+
Show me jobs like this one
Company: Disney Interactive Media Group
Industry: Cool Jobs
Internet / E-Commerce
IT / Software Development
Country: United Kingdom
Post Date: 09/11/2019 09:10 AM
Disney+ is The Walt Disney Companyâ€ s new Direct to Consumer video entertainment service targeted to families. The service will consist of long form and short form video built around five key content brands (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic) with an appealing and easy to use interface accessed across multiple platforms (e.g. televisions, mobile devices, PCs).
The Disney+ team is responsible for the launch and day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe and Africa, specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
The Regional Campaign Manager will be a key member of the Disney+ Customer Management & Retention team based in London. Theyâ€ ll work closely with the Senior Manager and local customer management leads to manage the delivery of all onboarding and engagement activity (Transactional; lifecycle journeys; triggers; content engagement). Theyâ€ ll be responsible for the co-ordination of pan-region campaigns (Email, Push and In-App) as well as the execution of multi-territory engagement campaigns working closely with the creative and operation teams. The successful candidate would be a process-driven individual with experience using CRM systems and project management tools. The Regional Campaign Manager will also be accountable for managing regional level KPIs. This is a permanent opportunity based in the Hammersmith head office.
* Co-ordinate cross-territory campaign plan across all life stages (welcome, content engagement, at risk, cancellation, winback)
* Execute delivery of multi-territory campaigns such as Disney+ Originals and analyse effectiveness, taking a test and learn approach to find new opportunities for growth and optimisation
* Support the Senior Manager and local customer leads in the management of regional campaigns through a project tracking tool
* Creation and delivery of competitor and industry reviews
* Regional base management tracking and growth
* Maximise synergy opportunities within Disney for existing customers
* Assist in working with the analytics team to define regional reporting and insight needs
* Management of KPIs at regional level including channel engagement rates, campaign deliverability and contactable base size.
* Measure, track, and document all test results and critical insights for pan-regional campaigns.
* Work with wider Disney Customer Management teams to both understand the wider Disney marketing context as well as leveraging know-how and expertise.
* Successful track record in Customer Management / Lifecycle Marketing.
* Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
* Demonstrable professional experience managing customer campaigns across various channels.
* Experience working with key campaign management tools and platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe or equivalent ESP)
* Experience using a Project Management tool such as JIRA, Trello, Asana
* Thrives through working in cross-functional/multi-territory teams
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Excel, tableau
* Results-focused with experience in campaign test and learn
* Interest and understanding of latest engagement techniques and tools
* A good understanding of digital consumer services and the unique challenges of a consumer subscription business would be preferred.
* Ideally, experience of working in an international matrix organisation.
If you join The Walt Disney Company, you'll be surrounded by a team of collaborators and achievers. Experience a wealth of opportunities to work with and learn about other businesses in an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and team spirit. We bring together teams from diverse backgrounds and cultures to help create experiences that have mass appeal across all ages.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disneyâ€ s international media businesses and the Companyâ€ s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Companyâ€ s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Companyâ€ s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Companyâ€ s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disneyâ€ s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Ltd. , which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International .
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
* Email a friend