Home Based - Location Leeds/Sheffield area
Full Time - Permanent
£21,500 - £22,500 Per Year
Purosearch are recruiting for an outstanding charity, we are looking for an experienced Regional Fundraiser to join an award winning team.
A Regional Fundraiser is responsible for delivering income and providing an excellent supporter experience across all areas of community fundraising including volunteer management, regional Corporates, community groups and in memory giving across a designated area, under the direction of the Regional Fundraising Manager.
Key Responsibilities to include:
Develop, recruit and retain a proactive network of supporters and volunteers to deliver and support fundraising activity`
To work with your Regional Fundraising Manager to achieve Gross and Net income budgets for your areas of responsibility.
To act as an ambassador for the charity to promote fundraising for the charity.
To work collaboratively with the strategic Heads of within Regional Fundraising and with other charity departments to ensure that fundraising opportunities are maximised within your area of responsibility.
What we would like to see from you:
• Experience of undertaking and initiating fundraising activities and events
• Experience of working with community groups and regional corporate organisations
• Experience of managing volunteers
• Organisational skills for events involving the general public and sponsors in business and the community
• Use of a car and full driving license with business insurance
For more information about the role please contact Arron at Purosearch on [Click here to apply]