Regional Quality & Development Manager – To 59.5k plus 5k car allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Home Professional to take the lead on the Quality and Development strategy within a portfolio of 11 Care and nursing homes in our Essex Region. The main purpose is to continually improve our quality standards through rigorous auditing, assessment and planning. You may be a Qualified Nurse, a Registered Manager or have worked in a similar role specifically focussed on Quality & Development.
Main responsibilities as the Regional Quality & Development Manager
You’ll be working closely with the Care Home Managers, clinical teams and liaising closely with the Regional Operations Director to give feedback on current performance, recommended improvements, and quality outcomes. You’ll be providing management information on your findings and report on areas of concern and corrective action required.
To provide care expertise to the Care Home Managers ensuring care delivery reflects current best practice in line with CQC regulations (KLOE’s) and legislation. Not only implement but also sustain best practice throughout the portfolio.
Undertake corporate projects as required to develop policy and procedure and ensure homes are kept up to date on information and guidance.
What you can expect in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction and development programme
- Benefits package offering fantastic discounts at over 2500 retail outlets, cinemas, gyms, and restaurants.
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (URL blocked - click to apply
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Annual Excelcare Awards – recognition of our committed teams for a job very well done.
If a Regional Quality & Development Manager sounds like your next challenge, then please get in touch today – we are waiting to hear from you……
Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
Six Sigma Methodology