Job Title: Regional Support Manager - Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive - to be discussed at interview
Location: This would be a role exclusive to Scotland but may have to cover in England on occasions. It would include overnights and stays away from home from time to time.
What Voyage Care would like from you;
- Commitment to delivering high quality care.
- Previous managerial experience, preferably in Supported Living and/or Adult Residential care settings, ideally supporting service users with Acquired Brain Injury, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations.
- Highly motivated and able to work in challenging situations.
- Have a Registered Managers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Reliability and being approachable.
- Experience in crisis management.
- Must be flexible with regard to working hours (across a 7 day period) and locations they may work in.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country and we provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community…and we're growing every day!
Your primary role as a Regional Support Manager is to support all members of the Operational team by providing coaching and guidance in addition to undertaking tasks in line with the current business needs. This will include tasks relating to office management systems, policy and procedures and relevant Local Authority/CCG/NHS and other customers contractual requirements.
You will support the Operations Managers to ensure services are being delivered in line with Voyage Care purpose of delivering great care whilst ensuring commercial success. This will include working within community and residential settings and will include management of sites and teams and where required regulations registration.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and be prepared to support or manage any service within the portfolio which will require a flexible working approach working across a 7 day period, varying shift times and will include overnight stays.
Financially astute and exceptionally organised, you will join us with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma. You will certainly be experienced in care management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People. Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as we are, and you'll be poised to hit the ground 'sprinting'.
Benefits with Voyage Care
- Enhanced disclosure.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Retail Rewards and savings.
- Long Service Awards.
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's apply.
COVID-19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
To ensure that we can keep both the People we Support and our workforce safe, it is a requirement that all frontline staff who work for Voyage Care are willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Hardworking And Dedicated