Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Beautiful Nursing Home with a great range of benefits
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Nursing Home
Job Contract: Permanent
About the home/Company:
- The company are recognised as one of the UK's largest independent care providers, caring for more than 10,000 residents across the UK. They specialise in Care of the elderly providing the highest standards of personalised care to residents in over 150 homes across the UK.
- Offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities and offer a positive & friendly company culture.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff.
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology.
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families.
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) The service welcomes applications from all General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses as full training and support will be given with your own designated mentor
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle.