TFS Healthcare is seeking an experienced, highly skilled, General A&E Nurse for a new, rewarding opportunity.
A well-established acute Trust with a track record of high performance and providing a broad range of services, alongside highly regarded specialist services with excellent clinical networks both locally and nationally.
General A&E Nurse job description:
- A dynamic, dedicated A&E Nurse with a minimum of 6 months' experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years and hold NMC Registered Nurse (RN1) qualification.
- Have the ability assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of individualised care.
- Confident in organising the care of assigned patients within a ward or department.
- Diligent in acting to ensure the safety of patients, including the delegation of patient care to staff with the appropriate level of skill at all times and to report any accidents/ incidents to the Ward Manager/Nurse in Charge as appropriate.
- With great attention to details to maintain accurate records at all times, ensuring appropriate reporting mechanisms & CRMs are used.
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our General A&E Nurse's the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Ability to book shifts in advance
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.