Registered Care Home Manager
We are recruiting for an experienced Home Manager to manager a new home that is being opened in November 2019.
The home will care for 30 Younger Adults with a range of Mental ill-health, Complex dementia needs so experience in this field would be essential.
We are looking for a Manager that has a background specialising in services that cater for adults with complex needs, who has a proven track record in achieving outcomes for service users and who can lead and develop our new service to be a beacon of excellence.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can develop an inspiring team in the delivery of high-quality care and service in this newly established unit. You should be able to balance being 'on the floor' with the staff and service users with your managerial role.
The ideal candidate will have a kind, friendly and very approachable personality and most importantly have a passion for quality care. You will be responsible for promoting outstanding delivery across the home whilst maintaining and exceeding care.
- Extensive leadership and management experience within complex residential care, either in the community or in-patient settings.
- A Nurse registered with valid NMC pin.
- Previously registered with the CQC as a manager of a healthcare service, and knowledge of the guidelines by which such services would be measured.
- Track record of effective budget management for a given healthcare service.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing and hiring prospective employees in a healthcare setting.
- Previous experience of commissioning residential services.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and inspire in a clinical, and often challenging, environment
As the Home Manager, you will lead by example, driving your multi-disciplined team to make our services users life's better every single day, living by the company values. You will have great communicative ability and will have demonstrated experience of working in residential care, specifically in turnaround situations.
- Ensure the home is a caring environment at all times
- Oversee teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
- Promote dignity, independence and rights to privacy
- Recruit, Lead and develop staff
- Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to "outstanding"
- Have full budget responsibility
- Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
- Exemplar Rewards- an online benefits scheme that offers market-leading offers and discounts with high street and online retailers
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 7-day induction program.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
- Life assurance program.
- BUPA health care cover.
- Support from Operations and Quality team.
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on [Click here to apply] and or email [Click here to apply]