Registered Care home manager-Guisborough
A fantastic opportunity for a registered home manager based in Guisborough for a 63 bed Elderly residential care home.
We are looking for candidates that have:
Experience in managing a care setting to join the team on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone who is passionate, motivated and brings energy and commitment to the role and is looking to deliver excellent standards of Care. They will be confident and conversant with CQC. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the home and to develop the philosophy of care and business management to enable the home to meet CQC requirements and contract compliance with the Local Authority. The home specialises in residential/dementia care.
* Previous experience of managing a Care Home.
* Understanding of the compliance guidelines and safeguarding and implementing National Minimum standards
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Be committed and dedicated to the role.
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
* Right to work in the UK
* To qualify for the role, you will have:
* Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
* Strong people management skills
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Engaging communication skills
* Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
Salary range £38-£41k depending on experience and track record
Good training opportunities
Please contact Kylie at Search Medical on [Click here to apply] to apply or for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.