Domus are currently working with a well-established provider who are looking for RMN's to work on their mixed CAMHS Ward/CAMHS High Dependency Unit. You will have proven experience of working within a CAMHS setting and a passion for delivering the highest level of care.
If you are an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking and effective specialist service, this might be the job for you!
• RMN Qualified
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
• Fine-tuned decision-making skills
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and a strong ?can do? attitude
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Long service award
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
• Refer a friend to nursing bonus
• Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
• Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, then please click apply today!
If you are interested in hearing more details about this service/job opportunity please give me a call on [Click here to apply]
or email me on [Click here to apply]
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme : £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.