If you are looking for a new challenge/opportunity with progression working for a lovely charity supporting young adults with learning disabilities, this will be the perfect job for you!!
I am just getting in touch as i have a fantastic opportunity to be a Registered Cluster Manager for a well-established, reputable charity that we work very closely with.
My client will look at a strong Senior/Team Lead or Manager who is ready to take that step up and keen on progression to cover their 2 supported living services in Gloucestershire which are within a 2-mile radius. This is a permanent role with the salary of £29,269.62 rising to £30,257.54 upon registration with CQC plus a full benefits package.
* Previous experience in a management role. If you have an exceptional Senior Support Worker/ Team Leader who has already been acting as a manager but perhaps hasn't had the recognition or job title, then we would also be prepared to consider this type of person.
* Experience of managing at least 10 staff and handling performance and disciplinaries
* Learning disabilities or mental health background. Our preference would be that the person has worked with adults previously but we would consider someone who has only worked with children
* Strong IT and organisational ability
* Experience of liaising with external bodies eg. local council and CQC
* Ideally level 5 diploma in health and social care. We would consider someone with a level 3 who is prepared to study for the level 5 within the first 12 months in post.
* Experience of working in a person-centred way
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please call me on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
- i would love to hear from you.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - we offer a Refer a Friend Scheme, where you could earn £200 for any successful candidate you refer to us ..
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.