Will you bring out that sparkle in a patients eye? Can you build strong relationships with vulnerable adults? Work as part of a team that focuses on individual patient care within the Princess of Wales Hospital in Bridgend. Register today and provide first-class care within your local trust. We are looking for a confident, proactive and experienced Band 5 nurse with medical and surgical backgrounds to join the Randstad team! Hourly Rates of up to £30.00!
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- continuing support and free mandatory training
- flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- actively participate as part of an experience nursing team
- protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS.
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then talk to us today! To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Hannah or Sam at the Cardiff office TODAY on (phone number removed)!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Bridgend) .