We are looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a background in Mental Health and with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Pindar House.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care, with a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contributes to the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients.
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O / GP / Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity, rights and advice, whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- To participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of specific therapeutic interventions
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
- Experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) with mental health or brain injury experience
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric rehabilitation facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington’s Disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms.
Cygnet Pindar House is a modern purpose built facility which has been designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway for those individuals presenting with behaviours that challenge. Our focus is to create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to minimise their challenging behaviour and maximise their independence.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
[ Link removed ]
Hardworking And Dedicated