Registered General Nurse| Band 5 | Liverpool
Search Healthcare is currently looking for Band 5 RNs to work on an ad hoc shift basis across Liverpool.
Search is an approved agency supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts across the UK. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts during the day, night and weekends.
We have opportunities across various wards and specialities and ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
You must be able and confident to:
* Perform comprehensive assessments of patient nursing needs, plan, implement and evaluate care delivery according to changing health care needs.
* Collect, collate and report information, maintaining accurate patient records.
* Involve patients and carers/relatives in the planning and delivery of care.
* Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure needs are met in relation to care input and support for ongoing care needs.
* Establish and maintain effective communication with patients and carers/relatives.
* Recognise and respond appropriately to urgent and emergency situations.
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Industry leading hourly pay rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Training
* Free DBS Checks
* Free Uniforms
* Holiday and sick Pay
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Please contact Claire on [Click here to apply] or email [Click here to apply]
We look forward to working with you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.