Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week – with the ability to work more if you wish to do so
Shifts will cover days, nights and alternate weekends, on a rolling rota pattern, so you must be able to work both and be flexible to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Competitive salary: £15.50 per hour for days, £16.00 for nights and weekends
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
- All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Inclusion in our pension scheme (2% contribution by the Employer).
- Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD).
- A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff.
- Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area.
- Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme.
- Support for overseas nurses – COS (Certificate of sponsorship).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.50 to £16.00 /hour