Registered General Nurse
Search consultancy, one of the UKs leading nursing recruitment businesses are recruiting for Registered general nurses across Wiltshire.
Our registered nurses and health care professionals are responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers. They directly lead and supervise medical teams of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift.
In addition to being full supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income including:
* Free DBS, Free Mandatory, Free Uniform,
* Excellent Pay rates, Holiday Pay, Free Re-validation Service
* Ongoing support from a fantastic team of medical Consultants who have a background in Nursing and Health care.
What we're looking for:
You'll need to be a natural listener and communicator. We want our nurses and carers to be fully integrated in the mental health and wellbeing of everyone they work with and feel comfortable communicating with different stakeholders.
What's most important is that you bring a sense of care and empathy into work with you every day.
What you'll need to bring:
* To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC
* Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse, being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures
* Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
Please click on the link and apply today for immediate interviews or contact Louise Groves on [Click here to apply].
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.