The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for elderly patients, relatives and carers.
You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff.
We are looking general nursing staff with experience of medical elders and intermediate care to join a winter pressures ward for 4 months with an ideal starting date of 13th December.
The rota is for 37.5 hours a week covering either long days or nights:
07.30 to 20.00
19.30 to 0800
You must have:
•12 months previous nursing experience in the NHS
•Degree or equivalent in nursing
•In date NMC registration
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on [Click here to apply]
or at [Click here to apply]
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided