£18.54 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 48 hours | Days | Large Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home |
A 100+ bed elderly and dementia nursing home in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Registered General Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week
• Day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.54 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Confident And Emotionally Stable