Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£26,875 plus enhancement
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff at a Private Hospital in near Stockport.
My clients clinic is registered for o9ver 150 beds, these facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services, enable their consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
This provides an outstanding opportunity for nurses to develop the knowledge and skills to care for such patients that cannot generally be facilitated elsewhere.
All new starters are provided with a comprehensive induction programme over a 2 week period, an extensive mandatory training programme delivered on site and for newly qualified nurses a robust preceptorship programme underpinned by attendance on a clinical development course.
For more experienced nurses my client offer excellent ongoing training and development and are very willing to support the completion of mentorship training and ALS and EPLS provider training, together with support for practitioners to be ready to revalidate with the NMC.
There is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Basic workload / shift management skills.
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Debby on [Click here to apply]
or send CV to [Click here to apply]