Kerry Collins Healthcare has recently been awarded a place on the CCS and the HTE Framework, enabling us to now supply Registered General Nurses to all NHS providers.
Are you a passionate RGN looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Shrewsbury area? Do you want the flexibility of choosing your own shifts? Do you want the option to have a different workplace every day of the week?
KC Care are a preferred supplier to several NHS trusts and have exciting opportunities to work at a number of different hospitals and settings across Shropshire.
- Free uniform / ID badge
- Free in house training and eLearning courses
- Several Trusts to work for to mix up and add variety to your week
- Weekly payroll (PAYE and Umbrella options)
- One specialist point of contact to offer guidance, advice and support
- Providing care to all patients
- Writing care plans, admissions and discharges
- Pre op and post op assessments
- Assisting with Minor Ops
- Drug administration and personal care
- Valid NMC PIN number
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Nursing Degree
Flexibility with working hours is required. Working hours can range from 24 – 48 hours per week.
If you would be interested in applying for this role or find out more, then please apply or get in touch with Leanne Coyle on (phone number removed).
KC Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. KC Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone