Registered General Nurse
£30 - £40 per hour
Are you a Registered General Nurse, seeking exceptional opportunities, a better work-life balance and market leading pay rates?
TFS Healthcare are working with multiple trusts across the UK, with an increasing demand for experienced Registered General Nurses.
This unique opportunity not only offers market leading pay rates, but flexibility and choice of where you work along with ongoing support from our inhouse specialist clinical team.
We also offer all our Registered General Nurse's the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Option for flexible ad-hoc bookings or arrange shifts with block-bookings up to 3 months in advance
- Revalidation advice and unrivalled assistance provided by our own TFS clinical team for any guidance you may need
- In-house complimentary training and continuous support of personal and professional development
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll and a selection of faster payment options
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Access to CPD fund, annual incentives, rewards, and recognition for our top healthcare professionals
- 24-hour service - with the ability to book shifts around the clock and in advance
- Free uniform and other protective equipment supplied
- We're candidate focused - the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
At TFS Healthcare, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/ block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations, across the UK.
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
As an Registered General Nurse, you will need to hold the following requirements:
- Minimum 12 months experience, including recently within the NHS
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC pin
- Experience working within general inpatient and rehabilitation wards
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 020 7407 1122.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- Clinical Works
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Professional Development
- Success Driven