TFS Healthcare is seeking a Registered General Nurse with a minimum of 6 months NHS experience as a band 5, for a rewarding opportunity.
TFS Healthcare are the leading Healthcare agency in the Hampshire region, we have excellent relationships with the NHS hospitals we serve and this in turn allows us to offer fantastic rewards to our agency nurses.
We can offer great rates of pay and continuity in the form of long-term block bookings. We also can offer a wide range of wards to work on so you can develop your wider skill range.
Registered General Nurse job description:
- £28 to £34 per hour
- Long term block bookings
- Ad-hoc bookings available
- Opportunities within a range of NHS hospital wards
- Long day shifts or night shifts available
You'll be provided with a dedicated recruitment consultant, who's professional approach means you will always be fully supported.
We also offer all our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
- Market leading pay rates
- Ability to book shifts in advance
- A choice of either daily or weekly payroll
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Revalidation advice and support provided by our own in-house clinical nurses
- In-house complimentary training
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
- TFS Healthcare clinical support if needed
As a Registered General Nurse you will need to hold the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 months NHS experience
- Valid NMC pin
- Able to provide 2 clinical references from a Band 6 or above
At TFS Healthcare, we're an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying medical professionals for contract/block bookings, temporary and permanent positions within the NHS and private healthcare organisations across the UK.
If you fit the above description or wish to discuss other opportunities with one of the UK's fastest growing agencies, please apply now or call for further information on 07944738613.
If you are not available for this opportunity, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply).
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.