Registered Home Manager - ARD00AK
Registered Home Manager
Ardenlea Grove Care Home
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £50,000 DOE plus excellent Bupa package
Ardenlea Grove is a care home that was purpose-built to offer an attractive and well-equipped home for our residents. It has three storeys, full lift access and many of the rooms have stunning views across the landscaped gardens. It's vitally important to us that our residents feel at home, so we create a friendly environment with a considered balance of care and independence.
About the role
* Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
* You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident's lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
* You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
* Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
* As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we're looking for
* You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
* The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
* An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
* Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
* Individual private medical insurance
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 7,000 people in over 120 UK homes and 8 villages. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
19-21 Lode Lane
Solihull B91 2AB
Salary Amount: 50000