Registered Care Manager
Regional recruitment is looking to recruit a Registered Home manager for a well-respected organisation. The position of Manager is a pivotal position within any care setting. The Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the home, ensuring that a high standard and quality of care is given to all residents and their families. To provide a safe, warm, and caring place to live and meet the needs of all residents using a personal approach.
Registered Managers Award or NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social
* To take the managerial leadership of the home and liaise with the area manager
* To provide the best possible care in accordance with the service users' care plan.
* To encourage individuals wherever possible to maintain and improve hygiene, self-respect and confidence.
* To assist with the rehabilitation
* Carry out assessments and attend reviews.
* Maintain the occupancy levels close to 100% within the home.
* To ensure that all aspects of care are carried out appropriately.
* To monitor closely the client's physical and mental wellbeing and report any changes to the families and relative authorities.
* Work with deputy/senior carers in monitoring drug administration and drug sheets.
* Completion of accurate daily computerised records.
* To ensure all staff adhere to best practice procedures and are trained accordingly
* To provide all staff with induction, supervision, ongoing training, and support.
* To monitor staff induction and training and ensure that they have an understanding of individual client's problems and a background knowledge of clients' previous lifestyles.
* compile and keep up to date, all staff files, including all relevant POVA and DBS checks.
* ensure the financial budgeting for the home is kept to agreed figures and the financial viability of the home is secure and maintained.
* ensure the home operates within the CIW Care Standards at all times.
* prepare the home for any inspections for health or the environment.
* ensure the maintenance of the home is kept in order.
* ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date.
* ensure that all health and safety requirements are in place.
* readily accept the support of outside agencies i.e. District Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, G.P.s and Social Workers.
We are looking for applications from individuals from a strong care management background, you would be expected to have your Level 5 for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
Home management : 2 years (Required)
EMI: 2 years (Required)
NVQ 5 (Required)
To discuss this further please contact Curtis on (phone number removed), alternatively you can email me at (url removed).
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise