Title: Registered Nursing Home Manager Location: Horsham Salary: Offer of a first-class salary and superior benefits package Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward Ref: 7660
We are seeking a Registered Nursing Home Manager who is dedicated to providing a high level of care and can offer a friendly approach to residents. You will be joining an exciting team in a care home in Horsham, who offers specialist residential care for dementia. On a day to day basis you will assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. Ensuring Residents retain their dignity and individuality is highly important to the care home.
It is of high importance to our client that all staff members maintain a good standard of clinical and nursing practice and have an awareness of developments in the care and treatment of residents. For this reason, training and development courses are provided.
Essential Requirements of the Registered Home Manager
* Care Home Management experience in a care home setting is preferred, however an experienced Deputy Manager would also be considered
* Ideally, you will be a Registered Nurse(RGN/RMN)
* An SVQ/ NVQ Level 5 certification in Leadership and management in health and social care would be desirable
* Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
* Dynamic & Enthusiastic communicator, a strong team player
* Ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
* Fantastic teamwork skills & willing to be a hands on manager
Role Responsibillities of the Registered Home Manager
* You will provide information, advice and support to residents, families and staff
* Promote residents' rights and duties and encourage them to join activities
* Assists residents to access local services and take part in the local community
* Monitor business performance and quality of care
* Agree contracts, budgeting and fundraising
* Develop policies and practices and keep confidentiality
* Recruit, train and supervise staff
* 1 stage process
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now