Registered Home Manager
Green Gates Care Home
Up to £60,000 plus excellent Bupa package
Just five miles from Oxford city centre, Green Gates can be found in a pleasant, leafy part of Summertown. The stunning Victorian building has been updated and modernised to provide a high level of comfort and care but has also retained many of the house's original features - including the impressive stained glass windows in the entrance hall.
We aim to create a homely environment at Green Gates, and our residents' comfort is our highest priority. Green Gates employs dedicated, well trained staff who provide 24-hour care and support in a professional and respectful way.
About the role
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
- You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident's lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
- You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
- As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we're looking for
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 9,000 people in over 140 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.