We are looking for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Pindar House.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have…
- Newly qualified or experienced Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Pindar House is our new 22 bed Neuropsychiatric care and treatment facility for men affected by acquired brain injuries. It is a safe and secure place to aid recovery as well as offering those diagnosed with a progressive neurological disease, like Huntington’s disease, a caring and long term placement to support and help manage the progression of their symptoms. This service will be able to accept unplanned, often urgent admissions where a service user requires a safe place to start treatment at the earliest possible time.
Cygnet Pindar House is a modern purpose built facility which has been designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway for those individuals presenting with behaviours that challenge. Our focus is to create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to minimise their challenging behaviour and maximise their independence.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
[ Link removed ]
Hardworking And Dedicated