We are looking for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse / RNLD with a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
You will be working 43 hours per week at Cygnet Churchill
Cygnet Churchill, in south London, is a 53 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• NHS and employee discount scheme
• 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
• Free meals on duty
• Free parking
• RCNi membership
• Bespoke career pathways
• Plus many more
You will have…
• Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in research and assessment
• Experience with the client group
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.