We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 43 hours a week at Cygnet Churchill, our Acute and Rehabilition Hospital.
Cygnet Churchill, in south London, is a 53 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
• The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
• A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
• A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
• Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
• The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• An interest in research and assessment
• Experience with the client group
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Churchill has three wards including an emergency acute admissions service (Juniper Ward) and two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services(Maple Court and Mulberry Court).
Juniper Ward at Cygnet Churchill is our new 17 bed male acute service. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for men who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission. The service is now open and accepting referrals.
Maple Court (18 beds) and Mulberry Court (18 beds) are Cygnet Churchill’s two high dependency inpatient rehabilitation services for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Men often come to this service following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings.
Churchill is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Or click apply!