Registered Manager – Extra Care Scheme
Up to £28k doe
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to lead a team across two Extra Care Schemes based in Liverpool.
You will be dedicated, driven and competent in leading and developing the team there in delivering care services supporting mental health, complex and general health needs of residents while working together with local housing authorities and regulatory bodies to deliver a high-quality service.
• Passionate about caring for those in need, at risk & vulnerable
• Experience working in a care-related environment, ideally housing, at a supervisory level
• Previous experience in a customer-focused environment
• Team leadership including team building, development & establishing a supportive, inclusive environment
• High degree of literacy & numeracy
• Experienced line management and leadership for a large team
• Previous branch management & team leadership experience, ideally within Extra Care Scheme
• Awareness & knowledge of care regulation, particularly CQC requirements
• An entrepreneurial mindset for growing & developing a business while looking to develop your own career
• Contract management with applicable councils & authorities
This is a full-time permanent position with a leading healthcare company who encourage staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team & Regional Manager support to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
For more information or to apply please contact Kay at Connect Care.
Alternatively, click APPLY now
Quality Of Services