Domus are looking for a Registered Manager on behalf of our client that provides specialist support for adults with Learning Disabilities, who may also have Autistic Spectrum Conditions and associated complex needs.
The successful candidate will be an individual that has a proven track record and experience in a Registered management position, ideally possessing a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
As the Home Manager you will be required to:
• Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that personal needs are met.
• Manage all aspects of running the home including but not limited to: supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Monitor activities and ensure quality of support and care is in line with policy and sector regulatory standards.
• Create a culture of team development and team working that aspires the delivery of best practice for individuals using our service.
• Demonstrate the ability to represent the organisation in an appropriate and professional manner in all internal and external contact and relationships.
The Home Manager must have:
• Leadership and Management Qualification
• QCF Level 5 or working towards one (or equivalent)
• Prior experience and an understanding of learning disabilities and other complex needs
• Driving License
Don't keep a good thing to yourself : Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Home Manager vacancy, please call Michael on [Click here to apply]
quoting reference MW-BRM-6397 or email your CV to [Click here to apply]
Key words: Registered Manager, Home Manager, Learning Disabilities, Autism, NVQ5, Basingstoke