Care Home Details: 8 bedded residetial care home with individuals with Mental Health & Learning Dificulties.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Care Home and a leading care provider working as a Registered Manager. You must possess experience of working in the health care sector, be driven and motivated and believe in quality care.
Experience Required Working as a Registered Manager:
* Must have experience to match the cohort of the service
* Commitment to delivering high quality care
* Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
* Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
* Fine tuned decision making skills
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
* A competitive salary
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension option
Should you require any further information please contact Gemma at Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Hardworking And Dedicated