I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a busy domiciliary care branch a few miles north of Birmingham in the West Midlands.
This is an established office that currently supports both private and local authority funded clients.
Their most recent CQC report isn't at the level they would like but are hopeful that with the support and stability of an experienced Manager this will soon improve.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role and free parking is available
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of the domiciliary care branch. Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Recruitment of additional team members (as required)
- Identify areas to grow the business
- Train new and existing staff
- Ensure the branch is compliant with CQC and work towards increasing the rating
This is not a short-term position, we are looking for someone who is seeking their next long-term job.
Qualifications/experience should include;
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held)
- A background of working in a similar role i.e. domiciliary care management
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC
I am keen to speak to people from commutable locations to include; Dudley, Birmingham, Oldbury, Smethwick, Handsworth Wood, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Walsall, Sparkhill, Stechford, Wednesbury, Coleshill, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Brownhills, Solihull, Wishaw, Old Oscott, Aldridge, Willenhall, Bilston, Edgbaston and Small Heath to name a few.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.