Are you inspired by working to improve the lives of those with enduring mental health problems? Would you like responsibility for managing a home with a lovely welcoming feel and friendly staff?
We are looking for someone who really wants to work in this type of environment. Who thrives on providing a safe and happy home for their residents while continuing to promote Independence. This home is rated Good in all areas by CQC and has 5 star ratings for food hygiene and RDB.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Counselling service
- Life assurance
- Subsidised physiotherapy
- Long service awards
- Professional development
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of the home
- Creating an environment that provides a high standard of personalised care
- Ensuring everyone is treated with respect, dignity and privacy
- Working towards and outstanding CQC rating
- Responsible for the nursing, social, spiritual and psychological care of the residents
- Recruitment, management, supervision
- Staff training
Qualifications and experience required:
- Registered Managers Award
- Leadership & Management for Care Services Level 4 or above
- ILM 5
- RMN preferred
- Experience in the supervision and care of residents, e.g. mental health and medical needs
- Supervision and development of staff
- Preparation and management of duty rotas. Budget management
- Awareness of transforming and modernising services
- Developing positive cultures.
If you have a desire to care for, educate, protect and inspire those in need, to be an advocate and a voice for the voiceless then please apply now, we would love to hear from you
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing