We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN with a passion for delivering the best quality of care,.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week on our brand new Female ACUTE Oakwood Ward, at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- £4,000 welcome incentive
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Flexible shift patterns
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN a with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- PICU experience
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
It's location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment. Our specialist pathway service offers the following:
Castle Ward – PICU service for women
Oakwood Ward – Acute service for women
Oakwood Ward at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green is our new 15 bed female mental health acute service
The ethos of our service is about assessing and treating service users in the least restrictive environment and planning for discharge in a robust and timely fashion. With a focus on stabilisation, we will support service users to manage their mental health, reinforce daily living skills and prepare for independent life back in the community.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply or alternatively email your CV to [ Link removed ]
[ Link removed ]
Hardworking And Dedicated