Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Manchester
Search Healthcare is currently looking for Band 5 RMNs to work on an ad hoc shift basis across Greater Manchester.
Search is an approved agency supplier to several prominent Mental Health NHS Trusts in the North, Central and South of Manchester. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts during the day, night and weekends.
You will be working on acute in patient mental health wards and ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Industry leading hourly pay rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Training
* Free DBS Checks
* Free Uniforms
* Holiday and sick Pay
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.