Registered Mental Health Nurse – Relocation
Locations: Central England’s Midlands
Dedicated knowledgeable and Caring Registered Mental Health Nurses. I am looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses who want to relocate to the central England’s Midlands region.
You will have relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum.
Less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if the individual does not complete probation & leaves)
If over 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if the individual does not complete probation & leaves)
* You will receive a sign on bonus to the value of £5,000
* Payment into the pension scheme
* Continual Professional Development top up
You will need experience working within an acute adult mental health services, this can be from either the Private sector or NHS Trust. This will be providing mental health services for women and Men in a brand new PICU service.
HSR are engaging with RMNs and Charge Nurses:
* Must have exceptional high standards caring for people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Able to improve therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Exposure to developing patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual monitoring patient progress
* If at a senior level, you will also lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
* Adhering to codes of conduct, standards, and legislation, respecting the rights of others, and promoting ethical practice
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
Please send your CV over for further information
Coaching And Mentoring