**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every successful candidate**
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times - 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, CQC rated ‘Good’, is our state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
Roseacre Ward is our 16 bed personality disorder service for women. The aim of the service is to support service users manage their mental health, develop coping strategies, reinforce daily living skills and prepare for a return to independent living.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- £4,000 welcome Incentive
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus much more
An experienced RMN with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works