Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
£23 - £25 per hour
Our client, a privately owned, mental health hospital in West Sussex are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to join their organisation.
The hospital provides a strong care pathway via their low and medium secure wards to help integrate the patients back into the community.
The hospital also provides acute services for men and women who are having a short period of acute illness. The care pathway is provided via their home treatment team or services in the locality linking closely with their established care team.
• You will be required to be flexible in your approach to working hours, as you will be required to work both days and nights
• Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care;
• Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns;
• Applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
• Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
• Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments;
• Working with patients' families and carers, helping to educate them and the patient about their mental health problems.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances
• Excellent and professionally certified training – free of charge!
• Access to an Out of hours team enabling us to support you 24/7
• Referral fee for introducing new staff (T&C’s apply)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Diseases And Disorders
- Risk Analysis
- Translation And Interpreting