I am currently recruiting for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a forensic service based in Leeds with an immediate start. The shifts are on an ADHOC basis with early, late and night shifts available so it is the perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking for flexibility with their work lifestyle. I have part- and full time hours available.
It is essential for candidates to have a current NMC registration and an RMN qualification. Experience with patients within forensic services is desirable.
The role will involve planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care, through using a patient-centred approach. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality of care is being delivered to the patients at all times.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
I have shifts available immediately so if you feel that you are an ideal candidate with the necessary skills and experience, please contact Sophie Atkinson at Service Care Solutions calling me on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
with your current CV.