Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN). The position is band 5 and based within the NHS in Scarborough. The chosen candidate with be working within, PICU, acute mental health wards and dementia units.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
**COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY**
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment. Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred*
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply or alternatively call Victoria on (phone number removed)
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner