Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses in Manchester. There are day, night and weekend shifts available across various Private Mental Health Hospitals and Units. The positions are paying up to £24.00per hour with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
The shifts are within various adult and older adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis. You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC. In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella.
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions by:
• 4 X Weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses, and £150 new registration bonus!
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please call on [Click here to apply]
to apply now!