Mental Health Nurse
Our team are currently looking for Mental Health Nurses across Bradford to work in a service that provides a range of low secure, specialist and psychiatric intensive care services for men and women!
Our client are committed to delivering safe, effective and person-centred care! We are looking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) and Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) who share their ambition to be outstanding.
The team value colleagues and provide a comprehensive range of wellbeing and professional development activities including:
- Individual/group clinical supervision and de-briefing
- Trauma informed care and psychological formulation
- Leadership and coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Schema Therapy and EMDR
Working closely with local universities, we are building a culture of clinical excellence with opportunities to undertake research in practice, evaluate latest evidence based interventions and support our preceptorship nurses.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Qualified Mental Health Nurses / Learning Disability Nurses and have opportunities for Preceptors, RMN's And Clinical Team Leaders / Senior Mental Health Nurses.
What we will offer you
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
If you are interested send across your CV today, one of our recruitment team will be in touch.