Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Southampton
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to support patients with a variety of issues including Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will be based in a reputable NHS hospital within the modern city of Southampton and will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £28.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)
Requirements for a Registered Mental Health Nurse are as follows:
• 6 Months Post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing position
• Enhanced DBS Certificate (Update Service preferred)
• NMC Registration
• Mandatory Training Certificates (Training can be provided)
• Vaccination History (TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR)
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of staffing to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistant across the UK.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
• £150 Sign up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• £250 Training Allowance
• £250 Referral Bonus
• Daily Payroll Runs
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
This position is available immediately, so for more information please contact myself or forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.