PERMANENT POSITION 2008/12 - RMN NURSE LEEK
SALARY £30,000 to £34,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE LEEK
Our client is a very well-established provider of mental health services within the UK and requires RMN/RNLD nurse to work within rehabilitation unit (rated as outstanding by CQC) with women who have a complex mental health need.
Whether it’s a mental health illness, learning disability, personality disorder (not necessarily formally diagnosed) or substance misuse you will have the opportunity to make a positive difference to their lives.
You must be an established nurse with a valid NMC PIN who has previous experience of working in a mental health environment, ideally rehabilitation.
You will be part of a multi disciplinary team providing a comprehensive treatment plan which will support the women with their complex mental health needs and assist them to return home.
The ideal candidate for this RMN/RNLD position in Leek will include:
* Passion for using their mental health skills and training to make a difference
* Established RMN nurse with a valid NMC PIN
* Ideally you will have previous experience working within a complex mental health environment
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* Be able to work in a team to provide holistic care within a mental health setting
* A commitment to delivering high quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
* Flexible working opportunities
* Free meals and parking
* Pension contribution
* Career development and training
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Equivalent of 33 days annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Retail discounts and special offers
* Enhanced Maternity Package
JOB: Mental Health Nurse in a rehabilitation facility for complex mental health female adults
SALARY: £30,000 to £34,000
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Immediate interviews are being offered for this role Leek
We receive a high number of applications daily so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination