Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort at CAS Behavioural Health, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We will support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you are ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
Based opposite the Imperial War Museum in London our Churchill Hospital is easily accessible and we offer free parking for our staff.
We’re a 57 bed mental health rehabilitation service for men promoting long-term recovery to individuals with severe and enduring mental illness.
We pride ourselves on having an exceptional calming environment, which includes large communal areas, whole hospital dining room, barber shop, piazza area, ensuite bed rooms, meeting rooms and staff rooms including shower and kitchen facilities.
Churchill is rated Good under CQC compliance and we hold 3 Q for Quality assurance under NHS Wales framework.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who are:
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.