Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Bristol
I have a fantastic opening at an established Hospital in Bristol for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) If you're looking to join a highly skilled team and want to build your professional skills, you're in the right place.
To be successful in this role, you should be a fully qualified Mental Health Nurse , very confident and have experience in this field. It's essential that you are supportive, both to patients and colleagues, and can remain calm under pressure, using strong communication skills at all times.
The Limited Company rates of pay are up to £30.00 per hour (Uplifts for Nights and Weekends)
Requirements for a Registered Mental Health Nurse are as follows:
• 6 Months Post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing position
• Enhanced DBS
• Mandatory Training Certificates
• NMC Registration
• PMVA / MAPA Training
• (TB, Hep B, Varicella, MMR)
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of staffing to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistant across the UK.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Registered Mental Health Nurse include:
• £150 Sign up bonus for qualified workers
• Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
• FREE enhanced DBS check
• FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
• £250 Training Allowance
• £250 Referral Bonus
• Daily Payroll Runs
• Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
This position is available immediately, so for more information please contact myself or forward your CV to [ Email address blocked ]
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Mental health - Bristol) .